OF business OPPORTUNITY.
We meet weekly over breakfast. each OF US getS a chance to talk about our business and receive qualified referrals and leads from all the other members.
What makes us different:
- We are a private non-profit club and not a member of a franchise chain.
- Our membership fees are lower compared to other networking groups.
- We think we have a better balance between formal structure and relaxed friendliness.
- Our education segments teach new business insights and offer great discussions.
How we operate
- Only one member for each business category is allowed. For example the group already has a bookkeeper – so any bookkeepers who want to join would need to go on the waiting list.
- We meet each Wednesday at 7.00 am sharp at the Arkaba in Fullarton. Each meeting follows an agenda and finishes at 8.30am.
- Members give a 1 minute talk each week on their business. Over time the groups builds an insight into your business.
- We have a structured way to receive and pass on referrals.
- Each week one member gives a more comprehensive 10 minute speech on their business.
- We also receive a short education segment each week. This helps members build their businesses and legitimises the tax deductibility of the cost of attendance.
We welcome new members who can demonstrate they can bring value to the group and offer assurance of running a solid and ethical businesses. Please use the form below to send in your application, or to contact us about a query.
JOIN US FOR BREAKFAST AND GET A TASTE OF WHAT WE’RE ABOUT